Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Parks

 The Northwest is home to some of the worlds greatest skateparks. It seems like every podunk town has a world class bowl. Here's some I skated during my trip.


 Conveniently they are almost always located in city parks with play grounds or fields for the family to hang out in. This is me above at the PA park.

 and this is Em above at the PA playground right next door.if you look closely at the picture to the right you can see snow capped Hurricane Ridge in the background.
Emily got way more tubed then I did this trip.





 This bowl is absolutly insane and empty. Pool coping the whole way around. six foot plus shallow end. Ten foot plus deep end.






And Emily playing in the park  her Oma trying not to watch me drop into the deep end.

No comments:

Post a Comment