Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The City





Auntie Becky and some sunshine and flowers





Robin and Becky flew up for the weekend we got to Seattle. Its been great getting to see you guys so often and we'll see you on Saturday for you birthdays party in Oakland.





Uncle Robin and Emily and some sunshine also.








 
We went to this art show at SAM the first day we arrived. I was out of my mind sleep deprived, which may be a good way to see a crazy show like this.  The artists name was Nick Cave and he made these costumes out of different materials that were meant to make different sounds when they moved. Completely hard to describe and make it sound cool and I don't feel like trying to, but it was...





Hello? is anybody there?






Our first bike ride, Emily loved it and was singing the whole time.







I put this picture in because were both looking at the camera, well.. at least one of my eyes is. but Emily makes up for me, probably in more ways than I'm willing to admit publicly.








See what I mean?








This is Auntie Katherine and Uncle Robin. Robin is saying the same thing to Emily that I do every evening. "Your too young for beer, silly!" She doesn't think so and I think I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment