Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bhan MI? Well Bhan you too!

When I'm in the city I buy Bhan Mi sandwiches from this family everyday for lunch. This is Jimmy and his lovely daughter Lola. He keeps trying to set me up with her and I keep telling him I'm married. You can just see the top of Jim Juniors head in this shot.


This is the rest of the family.They mostly hang out back and smoke cigarettes, but occasionally when its busy they'll help out making sandwiches.

Ummm, I never know quite what to make of Uncle Joe and Alvin. There always there but they never seem to be doing anything useful around the shop. I overheard Jimmy say that one day there good looks will be gone and they'll have to earn they're bread the same way as everyone else. Jimmy is a wise man and maker of excellent sandwiches.


Haven't tried the crispy baked cuttlefish yet, But I keep meaning to.

Nobody believes me when I tell them them the prices, so I've taken a picture of the menu.

Mouth watering deliciousness for two dollars and fifty cents including tax.

We usually buy a few extra for the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment