Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The City Part 2 (The Vandervloeds)

This is the craziest, loudest, most amazing and by far my most favorite place to visit in all of Seattle. You guys have been putting up with me for over a decade and we've been through a lot. You're the greatest family I know and I respect all of you so much. Thanks for always being there. I will do the same for you in every way I know how.




 Art is everywhere, holding up stacks of eight tracks, parts of chicken coupes, bird houses, dog fences....
















Don't count your chickens till you figure out which one came first.





As close to a row as my patience would allow







Hes gone a little van crazy. but I like it.






Watch for this art to be terrorizing an empty lot near you this summer. Guerrilla art shows and random neighborhood beautification are always possible around here.












The man his quiver.







antique paddle board slash back porch table seed starter.






Whiffle Ball!









Meech and her boys Forrest and Dashiel. Thanks for everything and please come down to visit soon.

1 comment:

  1. that is a wonderful family and i am one hell of a proud part of it, albeit a tiny part, and now you all get to be a growing family who with time will be just as loud, artistic and . . .oh, wait you are all ready this and more
    thanks for the visit, sorry again i had to work, all i wanted to do this summer, was to surf some mush with you guys
    thanks
    thanks
    and see you soon

    ReplyDelete